Saturday, 20 Apr 2024, 5:10 AM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community » Introductions » OH YA!
OH YA!
lolsterDate: Saturday, 26 Jun 2010, 8:54 PM | Message # 1
Load ...
long time no see 9 months or so, its demoslayer. dunno what happened to dgfx but your all here so im not sure. im in the middle of mexico right now for some time actually so i cant make graphics unfortunately even though i really want to. this computer im on now has photoshop but im at a different computer every day and in that long amount of time ive only seen this computer with it lol. sorry if my english is bad too since i havent spoken for so long thats why its good to practice on engilsh websites and things. i actually got so into graphic making before i left i made plans for a career in it and college and all that. with the websites though and forums i kind of got disappointed because i went to a different graphics website after i acted really childish and their graphics were amazing so i felt really terrible and i missed it here because you didnt just break a piece of art down and say what was bad about it lol like other sites and friends so ya. i continued making pictures but i only ever uploaded one more after and then just didnt after but theyre all at my house back in america still so i cant show you guys although i still have that one so ya. i see some problems with it now of course but ya its fun and its cool looking at all the art youve made. i wish i could make some now hehe but ill get back to it soon enough. i probably wont post but just visit and look so yous knows. thanks for the help from the beginning i can still post up my portfolio i guess except theyre in videos so thats easy. anyways so ya haha i hope that wasnt too bad for language because it doesnt sound right to me.

DoudyxXxDubsDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 0:14 AM | Message # 2
Legendary
Load ...
Hey man! Welcome to the site, your english is fine. lol

I try to break down sigs more than I used to and try to not be so nice, but it's hard for me, lol.

IKilledYouDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 3:29 AM | Message # 3
Full-Timer
Load ...
demo i miss u and ur long ass paragraphs D:

DenialDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 11:57 AM | Message # 4
Full-Timer
Load ...
Demo... u remember me.. from Sin and DsX?

Forum » Community » Introductions » OH YA!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]