Thursday, 18 Apr 2024, 11:23 PM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Showrooms » Movies and Videos » Muzzle Flash Improvement Test (Please download the video from megaupload for best quality)
Muzzle Flash Improvement Test
AtomicFlameDate: Thursday, 05 Aug 2010, 1:29 AM | Message # 1
Full-Timer
Load ...
Before you click the link to Vimeo I'm going to give you a choice. Watch the video with downgraded quality or download the video from Megaupload and view it in its finest quality. I would like you to try and download it if possible. Its 108mbs compressed file so its not a 2 GB file you have to worry about. I'm not begging for you to download it ( deal IKY) but I would rather you view it in a higher res.

Make sure the HD button is on.

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UE7HXUAO

My computer does'nt show the noise on the video and the quality is crisp and clear except on the internet. weep I was ready to post this on youtube but every time I tried uploading it, youtube downgraded the quality even worse than vimeo which is a reason you see a subscribe thingy at the end.

My goal of this video was to improve my muzzle flashes from one of my previous videos. I ran out of time to record any extra awesome shots so this is all I have to offer from this project.

Shot on different days, I told my buddy Ethan to pretend to shoot Zach and Zach on a different day. I compiled the 8 clips, added some muzzle flashes and some sound effects and BAM you got yourself a nice mini trailer.

Embedded vimeo videos will not play in HD because I don't have a paid account on vimeo. Click on the HD button to view the video in HD on vimeo's site if you so choose to do so.

Message edited by AtomicFlame - Thursday, 12 Aug 2010, 3:50 AM

MrJigglesDate: Thursday, 05 Aug 2010, 1:32 PM | Message # 2
Full-Timer
Load ...
Alright that is some kool shit the only thing i think you should have done was take off the ornge caps off the gun. i also think that how you did the text in the fire looked kool and since i didnt want to downloiad loli watched the vimo or w/e and it didnt even look bad it was pritty clear for me.

I trust everyone, just not the devil inside of them.

DoudyxXxDubsDate: Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 8:35 PM | Message # 3
Legendary
Load ...
yea orange things are weird...but that was pretty badass. haha cool stuff atomic.

AtomicFlameDate: Thursday, 12 Aug 2010, 3:43 AM | Message # 4
Full-Timer
Load ...
Ahhh finally figured out how to embed vimeo videos.

Embedded vimeo videos will not play in HD because I don't have a paid account on vimeo. Click on the HD button to view the video in HD on vimeo's site if you so choose to do so.

Forum » Showrooms » Movies and Videos » Muzzle Flash Improvement Test (Please download the video from megaupload for best quality)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]