Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » BOOGER VS BOOGER
BOOGER VS BOOGER
BOOGERDate: Sunday, 29 Aug 2010, 1:42 PM | Message # 1
Buddy
Load ...

Benjamin568Date: Sunday, 29 Aug 2010, 1:48 PM | Message # 2
Full-Timer
Load ...
Nice boogs. Only thing is that the render on the right looks kinda 3dish and the one on the left looks 2dish.

John 3: 16:
For God loved us so much, he gave his one and only son, and who ever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.

Message edited by Despair8889 - Sunday, 29 Aug 2010, 1:51 PM

AtomicFlameDate: Sunday, 29 Aug 2010, 7:36 PM | Message # 3
Full-Timer
Load ...
I think what despair is trying to say is that the render on the right is a higher resolution than the one on the left. To fix this you could sharpen the one on the left to help it. I'm not liking this one Boogs. Two renders makes two focal points. I think you should have added adjustment layers to both renders so that they're shadows are the same color.

Embedded vimeo videos will not play in HD because I don't have a paid account on vimeo. Click on the HD button to view the video in HD on vimeo's site if you so choose to do so.

MrJigglesDate: Sunday, 29 Aug 2010, 7:58 PM | Message # 4
Full-Timer
Load ...
Also the renders are on different sides so it is even harder to poick what one to look at, using to focal points is really hard to pull off and it some one does do it the renders go together and are right next to each other.

I trust everyone, just not the devil inside of them.

DaRkDate: Sunday, 29 Aug 2010, 8:54 PM | Message # 5
Buddy
Load ...
Why post a sig you entered in the sotw? People will see it and get tired of it by the time voting comes and also we have to critique it twice?

BOOGERDate: Sunday, 29 Aug 2010, 9:40 PM | Message # 6
Buddy
Load ...
cause i wanna get better and want c&c, foo! so if you dont have c&c about my sig....dont post in my topics.

Message edited by BOOGER - Sunday, 29 Aug 2010, 9:45 PM

HIKOMASHUDate: Monday, 30 Aug 2010, 4:13 PM | Message # 7
Full-Timer
Load ...
it looks good but two renders are a little weird in my opinion

DoudyxXxDubsDate: Monday, 30 Aug 2010, 10:52 PM | Message # 8
Legendary
Load ...
Alright guys, keep cool heads. Dark is just trying to help you out booger, he is a straight forward guy. Don't take what he says personally, he's just telling it how it is.

Look up some tutorials booger, create some new styles, find out new techniques. I'm seeing too much similarities between your sigs, so nothing is surprising me.

Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » BOOGER VS BOOGER
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]