[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » First sig in a looong time
First sig in a looong time
Benjamin568Date: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011, 10:29 PM | Message # 1
Full-Timer
Load ...
First sig in SEVERAL months.
I would like for you to tell me whats wrong and how I might be able to fix it, just don't be really harsh, I haven't made a signature since last May.

John 3: 16:
For God loved us so much, he gave his one and only son, and who ever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.

MandaloreDate: Wednesday, 28 Sep 2011, 4:26 PM | Message # 2
Buddy
Load ...
Quote (Benjamin568)
Nub.

Benjamin568Date: Saturday, 01 Oct 2011, 1:21 AM | Message # 3
Full-Timer
Load ...
Really?

For God loved us so much, he gave his one and only son, and who ever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.

DoudyxXxDubsDate: Thursday, 06 Oct 2011, 10:55 PM | Message # 4
Legendary
Load ...
Haha...mandy ur such a jerk.

Umm well first thing I would suggest is to make a singular flow, make the flow of the sig go in one direction, Your samus sig does a nice job of that, but this dr. doom one seems to be going all over the place. If you want more advice after, I'll give it, but I'll leave you with that for now. Keep it up benjamin.

Benjamin568Date: Friday, 07 Oct 2011, 6:12 PM | Message # 5
Full-Timer
Load ...
Thanks doudy for giving me your opinion smile

EruptionDate: Sunday, 09 Oct 2011, 10:15 PM | Message # 6
Part-Timer
Load ...
Yea, this one has abstracts and whatnot all over the canvas. For this signature, I would of made the flow going upward. To give it that feeling like he has telekenesis or something lol. Maybe a rocky background(perhaps a scene from somewhere), a source of light, the right lighting and shadows, and it will look nice

Benjamin568Date: Monday, 10 Oct 2011, 10:39 AM | Message # 7
Full-Timer
Load ...
Cool thanks.

MandaloreDate: Thursday, 13 Oct 2011, 1:35 AM | Message # 8
Buddy
Load ...
My first comment was a joke xD

Now for real, I disliked the colors used in your render. The colors do not combine/contrast so well in my opinion. The render is great, but the BG do not fit Dr Doom render and theme. The effects are cool, but it dnt combine. I can say, you are a great sig creator and I know that you can do a better job. Dnt hate me smile

Edit: I second Eruption.

Message edited by Mandalore - Thursday, 13 Oct 2011, 2:39 AM

Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » First sig in a looong time
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]