Friday, 29 Mar 2024, 3:45 AM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » Strider Hiryu (Signature)
Strider Hiryu
MandaloreDate: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 6:13 AM | Message # 1
Buddy
Load ...

This is one of my best sigs. Hope that you will like it.

AtomicFlameDate: Saturday, 15 Oct 2011, 3:13 AM | Message # 2
Full-Timer
Load ...
Its an ok sig. The colors all match up. The effects, white in particular look like they were just thrown on top of the render. Throw some gradient maps on top of there or even put it in B&W. Get some more lighting going on. Maybe some more effects to identify the flow more and smaller text w/ different font. Your getting there, you just need some more things.

Embedded vimeo videos will not play in HD because I don't have a paid account on vimeo. Click on the HD button to view the video in HD on vimeo's site if you so choose to do so.

MandaloreDate: Sunday, 16 Oct 2011, 11:11 PM | Message # 3
Buddy
Load ...
Quote (AtomicFlame)
Its an ok sig. The colors all match up. The effects, white in particular look like they were just thrown on top of the render. Throw some gradient maps on top of there or even put it in B&W. Get some more lighting going on. Maybe some more effects to identify the flow more and smaller text w/ different font. Your getting there, you just need some more things.

Thanks a lot for the review. I will work on the lighting and make the text smaller. About the flow, I will try my best. I am not an expert on making signatures but I will try to do a better sig.

Message edited by Mandalore - Monday, 17 Oct 2011, 0:23 AM

Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » Strider Hiryu (Signature)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]