Wednesday, 03 Jun 2020, 5:26 AM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Forum » Community » Suggestions and Complaints » FAQ
DoudyxXxDubsDate: Wednesday, 10 Mar 2010, 3:57 PM | Message # 1
Messages: 1010
Load ...
Status: Offline

How do I upload a render to the render gallery?
Go to the Render Gallery and click New Render. From there it is self-explanatory.

How do I view renders in full size?
Click "view render in real size" above the "play slide show" button to see the original size of the render.

Why are my large images being cut off?
It is a problem being looked at, hoping to be fixed soon. For now you must add an attachment to your post and it will show the images original.

How do I change my name?
You can't change your name yourself. Private Message (PM) an administrator and they will be glad to change your name.

What is Private Messaging and how do I do it?
Private messaging is a message system that sends messages only to the person you select to send it to. You can do this one of two ways.

  • 1. In the forums, click Members. Then, click the envelope next to the name of the member you wish to PM.

  • 2. Click the "PM" button under someone's post in a thread to send that person a Private Message.

Who is allowed to enter SOTW?
Anyone can enter SOTW. The SOTW forum can be found here.

How do I change my signature and avatar for my posts?
Click "My Profile" on the top right of the site. On the right side of the pop-up window click "Edit user details".

Forum » Community » Suggestions and Complaints » FAQ
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]