Monday, 18 Mar 2024, 10:45 PM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community » Suggestions and Complaints » New SOTW Idea (Collaboration Signatures)
New SOTW Idea
AtomicFlameDate: Monday, 21 Mar 2011, 11:45 PM | Message # 1
Full-Timer
Load ...
I'm sure Elegance knows about this but I got the idea when I was looking through his Portfolio.

I was wondering, what if we had a week where instead of making signatures individually, we had a week with the theme "Collaboration".

Everyone who wishes to participate makes a reply to the started sotw topic. They will then receive a number based on the time they post and then they will be paired up randomly with another member to work together on making a winning sig. Winners both receive a SOTW award and both have chances of getting SOTM and even SOTY if that comes around... By having a Collab, members can learn from one another and grow faster than doing a simple tutorial or reading advice.

Specific Rule on making the Collab:
-Hard rule (I'm still deciding on this), No PSDs. Each layer must be flattened on.
-Each layer in the signature must be rotating between team members.
-The first member starts it and the last member ends it in a team.
For Example, if Doudy and I were making a signature, If Doudy starts it then I would make the next layer without Doudy touching it. Doudy may give advice but not actually taking over his partner's layer. Doudy makes the next layer and I make the next one. In the end I would create the last layer because Doudy made the first.

Teams will need:
-A form of communication outside of ImagineNation.
-Patience.
-A sense of agreement.

I'm still rough on the rules but thats the jist of it. Let me know what you all think.

Embedded vimeo videos will not play in HD because I don't have a paid account on vimeo. Click on the HD button to view the video in HD on vimeo's site if you so choose to do so.

EruptionDate: Saturday, 30 Jul 2011, 0:18 AM | Message # 2
Part-Timer
Load ...
:O . If only my computer still worked...

Wenduo2899Date: Tuesday, 23 Aug 2011, 3:11 PM | Message # 3
Part-Timer
Load ...
no ones on the site anymore

BlitzKriegDate: Wednesday, 24 Aug 2011, 6:26 PM | Message # 4
Full-Timer
Load ...
Your face isn't on the site anymore.

Smudgies <3

MandaloreDate: Thursday, 25 Aug 2011, 10:05 PM | Message # 5
Buddy
Load ...
Quote (Wenduo2899)
no ones on the site anymore

Quote (BlitzKrieg)
Your face isn't on the site anymore.

Benjamin568Date: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011, 10:45 PM | Message # 6
Full-Timer
Load ...
Nubs.

John 3: 16:
For God loved us so much, he gave his one and only son, and who ever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.

Forum » Community » Suggestions and Complaints » New SOTW Idea (Collaboration Signatures)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]