Thursday, 28 Mar 2024, 5:58 AM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community » Introductions » Hello all
Hello all
HaseoTheAvengerDate: Friday, 30 Apr 2010, 0:45 AM | Message # 1
Load ...
Well I suppose I'll officially indroduce myself lol. I'm Hasseo, most ppl call me hass though. I'm interested in graphics, however... since my comp is well....... crap and it's max mem is like 6 or so gb dry (windows 98), I can't really use photoshop or anything to make somthing on this comp. I am somewhat or a graphical designer for video games, got some ideas and a lil bit of charecter art, but that's another story tongue ... hmm what else... I'm a kid, can be a crictict when i wanna be,I like swords (have a few but my friend has way more),I'm also a marksman with a gun happy sniper (shotgun or w.e gunsmilie ), and I'm a gamer, play clean, play hard, play to win. Nice to meet yall dj

I must.... become stronger...

DoudyxXxDubsDate: Friday, 30 Apr 2010, 1:03 AM | Message # 2
Legendary
Load ...
Glad to have you hass, I'd like to hear more of this gaming & character design your talking about tho.

MariahDate: Friday, 30 Apr 2010, 6:28 AM | Message # 3
Distinguished
Load ...
Welcome to ingfx Hass! That sucks.. windows 98? man you need an upgrade.. lol :P

Thanks DoudyxXxDubs for the awesome b-day sig!

DoudyxXxDubsDate: Friday, 30 Apr 2010, 10:29 AM | Message # 4
Legendary
Load ...
haha I know, not even 2000, but 98 hahaha that is pretty bad :\

SiphenzDate: Friday, 30 Apr 2010, 11:14 AM | Message # 5
The Hitokiri
Load ...
you're pretty bad

HaseoTheAvengerDate: Friday, 30 Apr 2010, 6:14 PM | Message # 6
Load ...
Lol I know.... but don't know of any dang free upgrades and if there is doubt this comp has enough free space to run like it should (free space right now like 2 gb or somting dry ) I'm kinda saving up for a new comp and when I get enought money for a good laptop or desktop I'm gonna keep it to myself and away from my dad for the most part cuz, one day I came back from school and saw him listening to live radio on it and I looked at the mem count it said 300 megabytes wacko . I ended up fixing it but along time ago he messed it up worst, appearently one day it froze on him and i came in to hear what all the yelling was about and I saw him in some kinda main system customisation menu RANDOMLY slamming his fists on the keyboard like an ape dry .... and ever since then... no youtube sad . soooooooo I don't trust him with it, luckily it's 'too slow' for his needs half the time... and yeah, got this comp way back in the day, had a diff one a longtime ago but it got a BAD virus. Right now my internet is supposed to be comcast (the new kind) but we don't even have a cd burner, or well we do but the comp doesn't even recognise that it exists... so I hope we've all established that.... my comp is basically a peice of crap in most cases. Thanks for welcoming me and siphenz dunno if you're insulting me or w.e but lol tongue oh and spidey if you wanna know about my gaming ideas and charecter stuff, ask me on the chat about it I'll be happy to tell ya a lil about it cool .

I must.... become stronger...

Forum » Community » Introductions » Hello all
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]