Thursday, 25 Apr 2024, 3:16 AM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » Spider-Man Sig?
Spider-Man Sig?
WarheroDate: Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010, 2:18 AM | Message # 1
Load ...
Well I decided to continue with the theme of the venom sig, hence the Spider-Man sig. I wasn't sure where to put the text, so I decided to post both options and see what you guys thought. Feel free to tell me if you don't like either.

Large Text:

Small Text:

Unfortunately we just switched back to our old internet provider, so the school blocks are up again on the laptop I use for making sigs. I'm working on getting around it without breaking the code of conduct (can't use proxies, virtual pc's, command prompt, or admin accounts), and the method I used last year doesn't seem to be working. I have to transfer the sigs to my pc to post them, and it seems to kill the quality. It's probably because the school netbooks are low-end, and can't support very high settings. I'll mess around and see what I can do, but in the meantime I thought I should let you guys know what was happening with the quality.

Message edited by Warhero - Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010, 11:21 AM

DoudyxXxDubsDate: Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010, 1:54 PM | Message # 2
Legendary
Load ...
I don't like the render placement much on this one, but it's an okay sig.
I would blur the black edges like I said to do in your venom sig, to make them less harsh.
Download some new text, and be creative with it, bring the text closer to the render, to keep it within the focal.

Benjamin568Date: Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010, 6:51 PM | Message # 3
Full-Timer
Load ...
move the small text more to the left, it took me 5 minutes to see where you put it.

John 3: 16:
For God loved us so much, he gave his one and only son, and who ever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.

SiphenzDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 0:56 AM | Message # 4
The Hitokiri
Load ...
text placement is better on second version but its barely visible plus the text itself is boring

this is cool, i really like the texture. i like the render placement but i think you need to kill the lighting under him. the lighting should be above him if you look at it and it should be a gold tone not just white.

i would erase his hand in the top left and soft erase the bottom edges and parts of the side of the render to make it blend more. like i said this is cool tho

Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » Spider-Man Sig?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]