Friday, 19 Apr 2024, 5:59 PM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » Youtube and Simple Sig
Youtube and Simple Sig
WarheroDate: Wednesday, 01 Dec 2010, 12:07 PM | Message # 1
Load ...
Hello everyone. I decided to make another sig recently because I was bored, and this is what I came up with. It's a pretty simple sig, which I'm not used to, so feedback would be appreciated. Also, can anyone recommend resolution settings for sigs? Mine are at their default on the laptop and I think they're pretty low, because all the sigs I make on the laptop turn out a little grainy when they're on any other computer. Anyways, here it is:

And finally, I thought I'd might as well tell you guys about the youtube channel I started with two of my friends, since we're just getting started and need all the support we can get. It's pretty much just a gaming channel with one commentary from me so far, and a few akward dual/tri commentaries, but we're working on bringing more content to the channel, and learning how to commentate better as we go. So please check it out if you like Geometry Wars, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, or other games. I think those are the only games I have up so far, but if anyone wants to see any specific kind of gameplay from any game that I have or any game that I might be able to buy, just comment on a video on the channel or leave a suggestion here, and I'll try to do it. Thanks guys.

http://www.youtube.com/GAMGaming

Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » Youtube and Simple Sig
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]