Thursday, 28 Mar 2024, 7:58 AM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » Custom Hitman (This is my first decent sig :$)
Custom Hitman
MandaloreDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 1:59 AM | Message # 1
Buddy
Load ...
Hello guyz, this is my first decent signature. I hope that you will like it. Any constructive critics are welcome. I want to get better on making sigs and with ur advices I will get better. Thanks

*Note: Ignore the text. wink

Message edited by Mandalore - Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 3:14 AM

EruptionDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 7:36 AM | Message # 2
Part-Timer
Load ...
You did an OK job with the blending. The background seems all fractal if you get what I'm saying. You picked a nice render for this. You could have added a spark C4D coming from the bottom flowing outward to give it some neat effects. That's what I you should do with your sig if your gonna edit it. But it's an alright signature. Good Job

Added (19 Jan 2011, 7:36 Am)
---------------------------------------------
You did an OK job with the blending. The background seems all fractal if you get what I'm saying. You picked a nice render for this. You could have added a spark C4D coming from the bottom flowing outward to give it some neat effects. That's what I you should do with your sig if your gonna edit it. But it's an alright signature. Good Job

Benjamin568Date: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 6:25 PM | Message # 3
Full-Timer
Load ...
yeah what hero said.

John 3: 16:
For God loved us so much, he gave his one and only son, and who ever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.

Message edited by Despair8889 - Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 6:25 PM

Wenduo2899Date: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 7:35 AM | Message # 4
Part-Timer
Load ...
i don't care for the white specks around his head and the render needs to look more blended in, thats just my opinion happy

SiphenzDate: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 3:39 PM | Message # 5
The Hitokiri
Load ...
Weird size
If you're not gonna have a pretty good BG with depth, fx, etc then you need to have your render be bigger than that
Text is poop

All in all... pretty below average.

MandaloreDate: Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 2:58 AM | Message # 6
Buddy
Load ...
Thanks for your comments. I will try to improve the signature.

@Wenduo - White light near the head? Yes, his bald shines as much as a 8 Ball lol If I remove the white part of his head, I will mess up the render. I need to use it as is showed in the signature.

@ Siphenz - Ignore the text. The text is there because I used this pic as an intro photo of a clan video. Any good font suggestion and text placement?

Benjamin568Date: Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 6:55 PM | Message # 7
Full-Timer
Load ...
Well I have one, but it sometimes doesn't work.

Start out with a white text. Now alpha to selection the layer. Layer>Transparency>Alpha to Selection. Now go to Edit>Stroke selection, make your fg color black, and stroke it by 1. Now set the layer mode to overlay and keep duplicating until you get something nice.

John 3: 16:
For God loved us so much, he gave his one and only son, and who ever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.

Message edited by Benjamin568 - Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 6:59 PM

Forum » Showrooms » GFX Show Off » Custom Hitman (This is my first decent sig :$)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]