Thursday, 18 Apr 2024, 11:38 PM | Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community » General Chat » TO ALL IGNFX MEMBERS PLEASE READ (Desperate Times Call For Drastic Measures)
TO ALL IGNFX MEMBERS PLEASE READ
AtomicFlameDate: Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010, 11:45 PM | Message # 1
Full-Timer
Load ...
TO ALL IGNFX MEMBERS:

Its that time of year where everyone is busy and the site has lots of inactive members. I'm making this topic to challenge all of you to tell at least 4-8 of your friends who don't know about this site that might be interested in it to tell them about it so that they can join, talk with other members, get advice, make signatures and possibly participate in contests so that we can remain as an active website.

I recommend posting a link to this site on your Facebook or if you have Youtube account make a video to inform your subscribers(I may make a commercial for our site and make it downloadable so you don't have to make one bb ).

I believe that this is the #1 thing we struggle with and with Christmas Break coming up I think now is the time to act and tell everyone we know about the site.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I'm sorry if I made you read long paragraphs and sentences that you didn't want to read but its for the benefit of the site.

Sincerely, AtomicFlame

afro (SPACE FOR ANY ADMINS THAT WOULD LIKE TO POST SOMETHING) afro

Embedded vimeo videos will not play in HD because I don't have a paid account on vimeo. Click on the HD button to view the video in HD on vimeo's site if you so choose to do so.

MandaloreDate: Wednesday, 01 Dec 2010, 2:26 AM | Message # 2
Buddy
Load ...
I posted this site link on my site and in my forums. I hope that it will bring some new members to this site. cool

IKilledYouDate: Friday, 03 Dec 2010, 0:41 AM | Message # 3
Full-Timer
Load ...
sure thing

MariahDate: Saturday, 04 Dec 2010, 4:52 PM | Message # 4
Distinguished
Load ...
Sorry I've been gone guys. I haven't been doing any GFX at all, past few weeks have been super busy. Only been able to check a few things when I come on.

But I'm back now. I'll post this on my FB.

Thanks DoudyxXxDubs for the awesome b-day sig!

BlitzKriegDate: Sunday, 05 Dec 2010, 10:05 AM | Message # 5
Full-Timer
Load ...
Yeah, I haven't been able to do anything either because of school.
I would like to see some new members

Smudgies <3

Benjamin568Date: Sunday, 05 Dec 2010, 7:01 PM | Message # 6
Full-Timer
Load ...
I'm sorry I was extremely inactive, school stuff.

John 3: 16:
For God loved us so much, he gave his one and only son, and who ever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.

Message edited by Despair8889 - Sunday, 05 Dec 2010, 7:02 PM

SymBioteDate: Friday, 10 Dec 2010, 1:17 AM | Message # 7
Part-Timer
Load ...
I quit then came back.

I also found a new love for cookies.

Forum » Community » General Chat » TO ALL IGNFX MEMBERS PLEASE READ (Desperate Times Call For Drastic Measures)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Group Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Member] [Banned]